About UsBio - Dr. William McKenzie Dallas, Jr.
Dr. William McKenzie Dallas, Jr.
- Born April 14, 1933 in Upson County, GA
- Education: Common school in Upson County, GA; Emory University College 1951 – 1954; Emory University School of Medicine 1954 – 1958
- Residency in Surgery, Emory-Grady Memorial Hospital, 1958 – 1963
- Private practice of General Surgery, Thomaston GA, 1963 – 1999
- Part time Associate Professor of Surgery, Mercer University School of Medicine, 1999 – 2006
- Fellow American College of Surgeons, 1965 – Present
- America Board of Surgery 1965 – Present
- Married to the former Beatrice Dominick. Four children: Katie Dallas, Lucinda Dallas Gamble, W.M. Dallas, III, and Elizabeth Dallas Gobeil
The Flint River needs YOU! And so does FRk.
Get involved today by visiting our Membership page and joining the FRk to start receiving information about our efforts to protect this vital resource for our region.
Connect with FRk on Social Media!